So excited!!

Thursday, January 17, 2013


I'm excited to announce that we are now selling illustrated prints of these cute animals in our shop. I feel so proud to show you what I have been working on these past few weeks. I love doing my linocut prints but I am glad to get back to my design background and create these awesome creatures.


You can view them all at my Etsy shop here

Oh, I also made some new Linocut prints too.



On a side note, we finally got a washer and dryer! We bought our house last August and have been doing our laundry at Andrew's office up in N. Saint Paul (which is a hassle). After saving up for the last couple of months and few other break downs in the house we finally got them!! I've never been so excited to do laundry.


Hope you all have an equally exciting Thursday!

-Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Think Small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger