Front Page

Wednesday, January 23, 2013



I forgot to mention that one of the treasury lists I made was on the front page of Etsy last Saturday. I was really surprised when I was on break checking my etsy and received a few messages from people thanking me and congratulating me on making the front page. How exciting!



I guess that's all I really have for now. It's been somewhat of an uneventful week. A few sales here and there, but nothing like what I was seeing the last couple of months before Christmas. But I guess that happens. Just plugging away.




Here's something to cheer you up and remember that spring will come even though it's been below zero here. It's been reaaaaaaaaly cold! This cute little robin comes from TinyKiwiCreations.

Hope you are having a great day!

-Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Think Small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger